Immune Boosting IV Therapy
Change The Way You Care For Your Immune System
Our lifestyles have changed dramatically in this day and age. Things can get so busy that we forget to take care of our own bodies.
Do you feel like you get tired or sick easily? Certain nutrient deficiencies might be the culprit to your low energy levels and weakened immune system.
Here’s some good news! There’s an easy and efficient way to get your daily dose of vitamins and minerals. Introducing IV Therapy — a revolutionary way you can take better care of your immune system. With the changing times, we are proud to offer this immunity-boosting service at Prescott Medical Aesthetics to help keep your body and immunity in tip-top shape!
What is IV Therapy?
IV therapy is a type of nutrient infusion wherein a special mix of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants are delivered directly to your bloodstream through an intravenous (IV) drip. Unlike taking oral supplements, IV therapy proves to be an efficient and effective treatment for your cells to absorb the nutrients it needs.
Meeting your nutrient and fluid needs can be challenging. To combat deficiencies, many people have opted to use vitamin and mineral supplements. However, not a lot of people realize the extensive metabolic processes it takes to break down and absorb these supplements.
In fact, studies have found that only about 15% of these supplements get absorbed into your bloodstream. IV therapy simply bypasses the digestive and absorption process, giving your body direct access to as many fluids and nutrients as it needs.
IV Therapy Nutrients and Its Benefits
We have a variety of nutrients mixed into our IV therapy that’s beneficial for your immune system, skin, and even your mental health.
Here’s what’s in our IV therapy and how it’s beneficial to your body:
Vitamin B Complex
- What Is It?: Vitamin Bs (B1, B2, B3, B6, and B12) are needed in many metabolic processes such as blood sugar regulation and energy production.
- Benefits to Your Body: Vitamin B Complex can help boost your energy levels and reduce the occurrence of symptoms like nausea, migraines, anxiety, and fatigue.
- What Is It?: Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid or ascorbate, is an essential nutrient involved in tissue repair and enzymatic production. It’s also an antioxidant.
- Benefits to Your Body: Vitamin C, well known for its immunity-boosting properties, can aid in repairing the skin. This vitamin may also help protect the body from chronic diseases like cancer and heart disease.
- What Is It?: Magnesium is an important mineral needed by the body for various biochemical processes, including regulating muscle and nerve function, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Benefits to Your Body: Multiple studies have shown magnesium’s positive effects on exercise performance and mental health. In addition, its anti-inflammatory effects may help lower blood pressure and reduce migraines.
- What Is It?: Zinc is another essential nutrient that must be supplied externally since your body can’t produce this nutrient. It’s required in various body processes such as immune function, DNA synthesis, and wound healing.
- Benefits to Your Body: Similar to vitamin C, zinc’s notable role is to strengthen your immune system. It has also shown beneficial effects on memory and learning, tissue repair, and disease prevention.
- What Is It?: Your body relies on water more than food to keep it functioning properly. To stay hydrated, you need to consume at least 68 oz. of fluids daily. The saline solution in our IV bags consists of sodium chloride and water to facilitate the absorption of nutrients in your body.
- Benefits to Your Body: For people with busy and active lifestyles, the amount of fluid introduced to the body through an intravenous drip may be a more convenient way to achieve your need for fluids.
What Can You Expect From Your IV Therapy?
Does This Treatment Suit You?
IV therapies are suitable for anyone looking to improve their overall health. However, it may show promising results for those that are nutrient deficient.
Here are a few questions you should consider:
- Do you feel sluggish and tired all the time?
- Do you feel unmotivated and lack energy throughout the day?
- Do you feel like you don’t have the time to pay much attention to your diet?
- Is your skin looking dull and irritated?
- Do you feel like your skin is parched?
- Do you think you need to detoxify your body from too much bad food and drinking?
- Are you an athlete looking for treatments to improve your recovery after exercise?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, IV therapy may work well for you!
What Happens During The Treatment?
Our IV therapies are done in a very safe and comfortable environment. We have medical practitioners inserting the needle for your IV infusion.
All you need to do is sit back, relax, and wait for your body to absorb the nutrients and fluids.
On average, a session of our nutrient infusion may take about 30-40 minutes.
How Often Should You Do IV Therapy?
The need for IV therapy may differ from one person to another. We take into consideration your lifestyle, diet, and health before we can make a good treatment plan for you.
In general, if you just want to boost your immune system, a bi-weekly nutrient infusion session is enough to keep your nutrient levels stabilized.
However, if you have underlying medical conditions that may put you at greater risk for nutrient deficiencies, you may need to come in more frequently.
How Long Does IV Therapy Last?
Much like any change in your diet, the results of IV therapy can vary for every person as well.
You may feel energized right after a 30 minute IV drip session. The vitamins and minerals infused to your bloodstream may remain in your system for up to 2-3 weeks.
Feel Strong, Healthy, and Energized with IV Therapy
Prioritize Your Health
Now more than ever, it’s time to prioritize your immune health and take care of your wellbeing. Dehydration and nutrient deficiencies are the top concerns why you may be feeling weak and sick.
On top of a healthy and active lifestyle, IV therapies are one of the best adjuvants to better health!
Got a question about this treatment? Or are you ready to schedule an appointment?
We Are Not Plastic Surgeons,
We Are Medical Aestheticians
This means you receive the highest-quality medical care for all your skincare procedures. We perform minimally-invasive procedures with little to no pain and less downtime.
When you choose to have your treatments with us, you will get the results you desire - a new, youthful face.
We are professionally trained and experienced medical aestheticians who perform these procedures with a careful hand and expertise.
Schedule a consultation with us today to discover the perfect treatment for you!!