Injections at Prescott Medical Aesthetics
restore volume, Look younger and get long lasting results
Experience the next level of anti-aging facial rejuvenation – Radiesse!
As we age we lose volume and gain wrinkles. This is natural, but we don’t have to simply put up with it! Dermal fillers are powerful tools that can combat the signs of aging.
Radiesse is administered through precise injections, strategically replenishing lost volume in facial areas that are especially susceptible to aging. It also boosts collagen production, providing ongoing, long-lasting results. From addressing lines around the mouth to revitalizing hollowed cheeks, this meticulous process tailors the solution for a refreshed and naturally youthful appearance.
Not only do you see results quickly, they are long-lasting, making this an all-star dermal filler!
What is Radiesse?
Radiesse is a cutting-edge dermal filler that works by replenishing lost volume and stimulating collagen production. Its remarkable composition, featuring calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres (CaHA), allows it to offer results that are fast, natural-looking, and long-lasting. It is the first and only FDA-approved CaHA dermal filler.
Radiesse has been shown to be clinically safe and effective. Learn more about it here.
Where can you use Radiesse?
Radiesse is a very effective tool to combat the signs of aging such as lost facial volume. It works fast and is long lasting, making it cost effective.
Radiesse has been approved for the treatment of:
- Deep smile lines, also called nasolabial folds.
- Corners of the mouth where lines called oral commissures give the mouth a downturned appearance.
- Marionette lines, which are the lines under your mouth that can make you look like you’re scowling.
- Pre-jowl folds, the areas on either side of the chin can look hollow as volume loss causes the skin to sag along your jawline and create folds.
- Chin wrinkles, the lines across your chin that distract from your smile and make you look older.
- Other areas of the face as deemed appropriate by an experienced injector.
Radiesse is a safe and non-invasive aesthetic procedure, but it should be carefully administered by a trusted and licensed professional. When correctly administered, this dermal filler offers you quick and long lasting results that let you maintain a more full, youthful look.
What is it like to get a Radiesse Treatment in Prescott, Arizona ?
It usually only takes around 30 minutes to get Radiesse after your initial consultation. We make sure you’re comfortable throughout. Most people report that the treatment feels like pressure or pinching. After the treatment, you may see redness, swelling or bruising. This is normal and nothing t worry about. It can last a few days to a week but will resolve on its own.
What to do before a Radiesse treatment
Your Radiesse provider will give you instructions that you should follow carefully both before and after your treatment. However, you can expect to receive guidelines similar to the following:
- For one week prior, avoid blood thinning over-the-counter medications such as Aspirin, Motrin, Ibuprofen, and Aleve.
- For one week prior, avoid supplements, including St. John’s Wort, Ginkgo Biloba, primrose oil, garlic, ginseng, and Vitamin E.
- For 24 hours prior, do not drink alcohol.
- The first day after treatment, apply a cool compress as directed after the procedure.
- For 24 hours, avoid strenuous exercise.
- For 12 hours, avoid wearing makeup.
- For 24 hours, avoid AHA, Retinols/Vitamin C therapy or oil-based make-up.
- For 2 weeks, avoid facials, facial waxing, Glycolic or AHA peels, IPL or energy-based treatments and microdermabrasion.
Local and Trusted Medical Aesthetician in Prescott
If you’re searching for Radiesse in Prescott, Arizona, look no further, Dr. Harris is dedicated to helping patients achieve a more youthful look that is natural and flattering.
Call today for a free consultation for your custom treatment plan.
We Are Not Plastic Surgeons,
We Are Medical Aestheticians
This means you receive the highest-quality medical care for all your skincare procedures. We perform minimally-invasive procedures with little to no pain and less downtime.
When you choose to have your treatments with us, you will get the results you desire - a new, youthful face.
We are professionally trained and experienced medical aestheticians who perform these procedures with a careful hand and expertise.
Schedule a consultation with us today to discover the perfect treatment for you!!