Prescott Medical Aesthetics
Lose weight and gain more confidence the healthier way! Get support from Prescott Medical Aesthetics’ weight loss programs. Find out how!
Losing weight is more than just reducing the numbers on the scale. As your trusted health and wellness partner, we at Prescott Medical Aesthetics will guide you to create healthy eating plans and lifestyle modifications.
We have simple to follow and sustainable weight loss programs fitting on your medical conditions, personal preferences, and genetics.
Our goal is to help you stay on track and motivate you to achieve a healthy weight.
Losing Weight Isn’t Easy, But We Can Make It Simple Yet Healthy
Our Weight Loss Approach
Say goodbye to fad diets! Here at Prescott Medical Aesthetics, our approach is to promote weight loss through customized healthy weight reduction plans that meet the needs and goals of each one of our clients.
Our strategies are based on individualized nutrition counseling that establishes a healthy eating plan, sustainable lifestyle changes, and improved overall health and wellness.
Health and Wealth Sessions
Before we proceed with helping you on your weight loss journey, it’s best to ask your doctor to provide medical advice about your health. Doing so will help us provide you with an effective weight loss plan based on your:
- Health condition
- Food intake and eating habits
- Current lifestyle
- Fitness habits
- Health and wellness goals
- Your personal preferences
We believe that even modest weight loss can mean big health benefits. Our one-on-one sessions will include, but are not limited to:
- Nutrition Education (relevant knowledge on how nutrition impacts your body, medical issues, and general health and wellness)
- Goal setting
- Assessment of potential barriers & challenges
- Promoting self-positivity and a healthy mind
- Improving and managing health-related habits and behavior
- Maximizing resources and tools
- Promoting self-accountability
When it comes to weight loss, there’s no shortage of diet plans. We don’t encourage our clients to lose weight quickly for the sake of numbers. We believe that losing excess weight and body fat modestly is healthier.
We will provide you with all the necessary support to lose weight safely and maintain it in a way that wouldn’t sacrifice your health and mind.
People who have successfully lost weight through our help now have:
- More active social life
- Better sleeping habits
- Greater confidence and body image
- Less stress
- Improved energy, vitality, and mood
- Improved sex life
A successful weight loss with our weight management approach can mean:
- Improved mobility
- Reduced joint pain and back pain
- Lower risk of certain cancers
- Improved blood sugar levels
- Lower risk of digestive and kidney diseases
- Lower risk or improvement in symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Improved cholesterol levels
- Lower risk of diabetes
- Lowered blood pressure
- Decreased risk of heart disease and stroke
FAQs: Losing Weight With Prescott Medical Aesthetics
What is the most effective weight loss diet?
We believe that the most effective way to lose body weight is to focus on being healthy rather than being skinny. You can jumpstart the journey with small and easy steps:
- Set SMART goals that are realistic, attainable, and fit with your health conditions and lifestyle.
- Calorie counting
- Drink lots of water every day
- Get active
- Keep meal portions in mind
- Avoid processed foods
- Eat protein at every meal
- Reduce your trans fat calorie intake
- Exercise regularly
- Learn how to distinguish between emotional cues and real hunger cues
- Have a diet food journal and fitness tracker
- Get enough sleep
- Avoid stress
- Get support
How can I lose weight fast?
Trying to lose weight drastically can expose you to health risks. Always consult with a professional to find the best diet plans for you.
Generally, these three steps can help you lose weight fast and easy:
- Focus on eating fewer calories
- Cut back on sugars, starches, and carb
- Eat protein, vegetables, and healthy fats
- Exercise regularly
How can I prevent weight gain?
Maintaining a healthy weight is always easier than losing excess gained weight. If you’ve reached your target weight and want to prevent gaining more, here are some of our tips:
- Add more activity to your day
- Track how many calories you’re eating
- Stay with your go-to healthy meals
- Avoid weighing yourself too often. Once a week is an ideal frequency.
- Instead of restricting yourself from certain foods, try finding healthy replacements
- Build a healthy sleeping habit
- Avoid stress
We Are Not Plastic Surgeons,
We Are Medical Aestheticians
This means you receive the highest-quality medical care for all your skincare procedures. We perform minimally-invasive procedures with little to no pain and less downtime.
When you choose to have your treatments with us, you will get the results you desire - a new, youthful face.
We are professionally trained and experienced medical aestheticians who perform these procedures with a careful hand and expertise.
Schedule a consultation with us today to discover the perfect treatment for you!!